The IGN Video Wall Roadblock is being served from a 970×250 format. It features two video’s. The first video autoplays and auto expands the 970×250 to a 1280×410 slot. The second video is user initiated and expands the ad slot to 1280×720.
On collapse the 970×250 is shown with a static wallpaper.
After you build your ad you need to create a zip file of the complete package.
How to upload:
- Login into our platform.
- Navigate at the left to “creative assets”
- Upload the zip file in your desired folder. The platform will automatically create a workspace.
- Navigate to ads in the left navigation menu
- Click Create New ad and select HTML5 Polite Banner adformat
- Select the workspace and the backup file in the Creative Asset folder tree by click in the “select” button.
After saving the ad make sure you add the custom script which you can find on this template page.