The Automated Homepage Takeover ( also called APTO ) serves a 970×500 to 970×250 ad with an optional open and collapse button. It also serves a responsive left and right panel.
You can find a preview of the APTO here
Please check the upload instructions for more information on how to upload the APTO in Sizmek.
After you build your ad you need to create a zip file of the complete package.
How to upload:
- Login into our platform.
- Navigate at the left to “creative assets”
- Upload the zip file in your desired folder. The platform will automatically create a workspace.
- Navigate to ads in the left navigation menu
- Click Create New ad and select HTML5 Expandable Banner Ad Format
- Select the workspace and the backup file in the Creative Asset folder tree by clicking on the “select” button.
- Scroll down to the Panel List and add the HTML assets from the workspace folder named “panels”.Make sure you change the panel settings like in the screenshot below.
Click to enlarge the image
- Click save and make sure you add the custom script which you can find on the specs tab above.